MyCSU is the student portal for Charleston Southern University.
To Search the courses offered by CSU, ( click here ) or select Course Search on the Academics tab.
Please use the provided links if you do not know your CSU ID (Username) and/or PIN number (Password). Once you have both, you may enter them above to access your educational records.
How to reset your MyCSU Password
- Enter your CSU ID in the username box. DO NOT enter anything in the password box.
- Click I forgot my password
- You will see the masked email address where the reset link was sent. (Typically, this is your @csustudent.net address)
- If you don't recognize the email address please contact the office of the Registrar to have your email address updated.
- Your new password must be between 6 and 25 characters
If you are an incoming student having trouble retrieving your password for the first time, please contact your enrollment counselor or online recruiter.
If you are a previous student and do not have an email address on record with CSU or need to update your current email address please email the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of 1098Ts
1098Ts will be available 01-31-2024.
Students who opted for an electronic statement can view their form through ECSI's website.
All other statements will be mailed on 1-31-2024.
ECSI contact information:
Please do not contact Student Accounts, you will be referred to ECSI
3rd Party or Parental Payments
The student MUST first create a login for their parents through the student's MyCSU account. The student can log in above, select the student tab, and then click on the Student Information Release Authorization (FERPA) link to create the parental login. Once the parent login has been created, Please click here .